We are a telecommunications company based in Australia, with a modern, cloud-driven voice infastructure.
We require a simple SIP stack built in AWS, no RTP required. This stack should be built to receive a SIP OPTIONS message and respond with a "200 OK" including a custom header message. We wish for the value of this custom header response to be pulled from a NoSQL database on the fly - e.g. redis, DynamoDB, etc. The method of determining the value is up to the author - e.g. the source IP, byte length of packet, etc.
The conditions of successful completion are as follows:
* The stack must be built in AWS
* The deliverable must be on GitHub (public or private and shared, either is fine)
* The deliverable must be deployable via CloudFormation
* The infrastructure can be EC2, ECS, Lambda, or whatever you'd like
* The language required is node.js (any libraries you choose are acceptable)
* The stack must respond to a SIP OPTIONS message with a "200 OK" and a custom header of "X-Freelancer-Project", with a value from the NoSQL database
This project serves two needs - first it creates a scaffold for other projects we are currently working on, and secondly it shows your quality of work, as we are looking to bring on regular contractors for this sort of work in the future.
Questions and communication are welcome.
Được trao cho:
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $209 cho công việc này
Currently working for a project to develop video conferencing though we are using c/c++ but as per your requirement I can build SIP/SDP stack in nodejs.