We are trying to build a HTTPS connection using our AWS EC2 instance. We've already taken the actions below yet couldn't build a successful connection.
1. Set up the EC2 instance
2. Bought a domain and SSL certificate on Godaddy
3. Uploaded SSL certificate on AWS Certificate Manager and assigned the certificated to the EC2 instance.
4. Built a listener code on python and ran it on the EC2 instance.
5. Sent a post using Postman to our EC2 instance.
6. Created a .htaccess file and updated it based on the instructions in the document below.
[login to view URL]
We believe that we fail to update the .htaccess code properly. That is probably why we receive an error stating 'SSL Error: Hostname/IP does not match certificate's altnames' on Postman.
We are looking for support from a developer who successfully built a HTTPS connection on AWS EC2 instance with a pre-bought SSL certificate from Godaddy.
Được trao cho:
11 freelancer chào giá trung bình$58 cho công việc này
Hello ,I'm AWS/SSL/DevOPS developer & hv 6 yr exp, I feel very much interested to work with you. I have read the things that you want. I can assure you that I will do my best to do your job. Regards