You need to be a familiar with AWS, Django.
Suggest your method and plan for it, but not your experience.
'Cause it's so tired.
1. AWS virtual servers
- Review AWS virtual server setup
- Which optimizations can be dine?
- Set up docker image for project
- Set up process for automated docker deployment
- Write documentation for this
3. AWS Deployment
- Review set up if it is done correctly
- Set up automated deployment: Elastic Beanstalk for deployment:
How to deploy Django apps using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
4. Review set up of the three development environment
- Development Env
- Staging Env
- Production (Live) Env
5. Define, setup and document AWS Code pipline CI/CD workflow
- AWS Code Commit for version control (Git)
- AWS Code Pipeline for CI/CD automation
- Elastic Beanstalk for deployment
- Every time there is a change to the master branch in an environment deploy automatically
- Use IAM policy to define who can deploy to master branch in each environment
- Automated checks before deployment: define set of automated code and security checks that run before deployment in each environment
- You have unsaved edits on this field. View edits - Discard
- AWS CodePipeline CI/CD Documentation.
13 freelancer chào giá trung bình$623 cho công việc này
i have experience on a lot of mentioned above skills worked with automating dockerfile and entry point bash scripts and aws and cloud and github , ..etc
Hello , i have experience with docker specific create dockerfile, compose file to my application contains"python, django, postgres" can help with your project , send me for discuss this.
I think we cat start with reviewing your current state of infrastructure and deployments. Add automation such as terraform/ansible for deployment automation + dockerize your applications + add CI/CD
Dear Employer, I am 7x AWS certified and 5x Azure Certified, RHCE/Solaris Certified. I have many years of experience as Cloud Architect/Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer. Let me know if you need assistance on this thanks