We've built a storefront generator and our code consists of 3 different repositories:
- Payouts Frontend (the dashboard repo)
- Payouts Template (this is the shop repo)
- Payouts Backend (this is our backend repo)
These repositories are already connected through Lambda functions in our backend code. We would like to build get our "Shop Settings" tab working to add customization to the shop template.
These are the list of features you'd have to complete:
1. From the dashboard, merchants can input a “store name” which will update in the AWS S3 table for merchants, and then display on the storefront (“payouts-template” repository)
2. From the dashboard, merchants can input a theme colour which will update in the AWS S3 table for merchants, and then replace the var(—bs-theme-color) line in [login to view URL] (“payouts-template” repository); so that their choice of HEX colour applies to where this CSS variable is being used
3. From the dashboard, merchants can change the Shop Status between Active and Disabled, which will update in the AWS S3 table for merchants. If the Shop Status is Disabled, the shop homepage will become the “Offline” page. If enabled, the homepage will be the regular homepage.
4. From the dashboard, merchants can change the Shop URL (subdomain only) and, IF AVAILABLE, it will update on the AWS S3 table for merchants, which will then automatically create a new subdomains from the list of subdomains in AWS Amplify using the API. If the subdomain changes, the previous subdomain will be deleted from Amplify.
NOTE 1: We expect delivery of these tasks within 2-3 days and with a maximum of 8-10 hours in billable hours.
NOTE 2: We will choose the candidate with the most experience, who expects to deliver the fastest. In your job application, please include a breakdown of how many hours you think the entire project would take and include a DELIVERY DATE (expected date of delivery).
NOTE 3: We will provide access to the repositories ONLY. You are expected to use your own AWS account to test your code. We cannot give access to AWS due to confidential information in our account.
We will hire the candidate with the best estimate and the earliest delivery date. We will fill this role within the next 3 hours.
Have a great day everyone and looking forward to working with you.
22 freelancer chào giá trung bình $20/giờ cho công việc này
Hello, I work as a cloud consultant and hold extensive experience on AWS, GCP and VOIP technologies and have delivered many projects, Do let me know for my help required on this project, Thanks