i run a simple android app that allows you to connect to vpn servers. I want you to add these changes to my app.
VPN android App to-do:
1. Allow users to sort ServerList (SL) by ping and country – asc and desc.
2. Replace dash in country name with space (from 'United_States' to 'United States') on SL and 'connect' page
3. Reduce crashes; I don't know why the App is crashing, but I can read from developer account that the App crashes about 10 times (and the same number for ANRs) a day, and it has only 600~ installs.
You have to find the cause and fix it.
4. At the moment, if you connect to the VPN server and then want to connect to another server, the App warns you that you have to disconnect first and then try to connect again.
I want this: if you are connected but user pick another server from the list then print info:
"you are already connected to $current_country. Do you want to connect to $new_country? [yes/no]"
5. replace ping number with icons (copy design from the desktop app)
if ping < 60 then four green dashes
else if ping < 100 then three green dashes and 1 gray
else if ping < 150 then two green dashes and 2 gray
else if ping < 250 then one green dash and 3 gray
else if ping >= 250 then 1 RED dash and 3 gray
6. last time I built .aab from the source code, the App was much lighter, but when I logged in, i couldn't connect to any server. After clicking 'connect' nothing was happening. I need your help with fixing it, so next time I can publish working .aab file instead of APK to production
7. On Serverlist, you can see different types of VPN servers (UDP, TCP, p2p, tor). I want by default to display only UDP servers [recommanded], and you can switch to [all].
Add option in settings:
"Show servers" and allow the user to select between 'recommended' and 'all' with recommended (UDP) set as default
time: 12 days (no hurry)
budget: $150 - $220 depending on your portfolio/experience/reviews
Được trao cho:
32 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $189 cho công việc này
Hey, I am interested in learning more about your job! This is right in my wheelhouse and I know I can do a great job. Let’s hop on a phone call to discuss the project - do you have some time this week? Thanks!
Hi there. I am a web and mobile app development expert using PHP, Python, JS framework, android studio, java, swift, etc. looking forward to hearing from you in chat. Best regards.