Task details: A 5 screen android application on Java in Landscape mode
[login to view URL] of any product - which can be broken into min 5 different main parts. Ex: cycle: has parts - wheel, frame, seat, handle, mud guard, side stand. Suggest you use a different product for your app, minimum 5 parts should be there.
2. 1st screen: A Textual product description page showing the whole product image & a "START" button. on the click of start - 2nd screen is shown
3. 2nd screen: all parts given as a scroll-able (horizontal scroll) list on screen with part image & names below the image in form of card view. Here parts can be selected for assembling. This screen is like a shopping cart. Preferred, whatever has been selected, be highlighted as selected or there is a check box for it. NOTE: User can select all or only 3 parts out of the maximum parts listed there.
4. 3rd screen: A Drag-N-Drop method to assemble the parts as images at the center of the screen to form the product. The selected parts from the 2nd screen can be kept on the left side of the screen as part images, inside a panel as a vertical scrollable view. NOTE: It is not necessary for the user to complete the entire product. Example: in cycle case, user can only fit wheel, frame & seat, rest they'll not assemble. the application should still accept partial assembly
5. 4th screen: the assembled parts done by the user, should come as is on this screen. Here the user should be able to add a colour on to the parts ( on each parts) separately. you can either give a colour pallet or give min 4 colour options to choose from by selecting the part & then applying the colour. The colour should be applicable separately to each of the parts.
6. 5th Screen: The final product view - which the user has assembled at the 3rd screen & the colour applied at the 4th screen.
8 freelancer chào giá trung bình₹9563 cho công việc này
I checked your requirement carefully so we can do your application. If you want to see latest portfolio please contact me on chat for better understanding. Thank you
"I checked your requirements carefully so we had already developed application,website,software and games. If you want to see our latest portfolio please contact me on chat for better understanding "