2) Add Push Notification For App (Just use react-native-push-notifications and PusherJS. Reference: ChatRoom)
3) Add "Disable Auto Payment" Button (For backend API and Website)
4) Changing of mail server domain (Uses mailgun). Need to create a new domain at [login to view URL] and verify the new domain with some settings. Mailgun is now using old url as a smtp server. The default sender email address is old email address.
Because the pictures of the email link to old url
Also, the hyperlink is also old url
So they should be changed
URL: old url
This is related to our Company G Suite Gmail accounts – old email (country 1) and old email (country 2).
This URL is linked to Gmail servers. So if you want to use it for your website URL, then you should remove these links from domain. But if then, you can’t receive emails, it will take some period for the normal status.
Changing the domain of the website from old url to url (uses exabytes). Then you should also change the api root url which is embedded in mobile phone apps when the website domain is changed.
5) Adding https to the domain (exabytes)
6) Uploading of App onto Playstore and App Store