For a demo i need to an android remote control app.
Since this is for a demo it is a simple straight forward app. Simple UI (4 buttons and a dynamic value); the buttons send specified chars on press; the status is updated on receiving chars.
+ Button On / Off => Sends "N" on switching on and "F" on switching off
+ Button:Up => Sends string 'U' on press
+ Button: Down => Sends string 'D' on press
+ Status => On receiving "0".. "A" update status on UI, 0=0%, 1=10%, 2= 20%, ... A=100%; ?=Off
* Buttons Up and Down are dissabled on status Off (see line above)"; only button On/Off is enabled and shows the string "switch on"
* when system is on the button On/Off shows the text "Switch off"
* on receiving status "?" (see above) the up and down buttons are disabled and the text in the on off button is set to "switch on"
UI should scale automatically based on screen resolution and orientation
Communication over Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP)
To be delivered:
- APK file running on bluetooth enabled smartphones and tablets (android 2.3.3 .. 4.0.3)
- Project including source codes (with eclipse setup)
- Readable and understandable code including clear comments.
- support/bugfixing, if required, until the app is running
to be delivered 22-6 latest;
The demo app will be used in the 24-6;
in case the app is not running properly the project will be canceled and the milestone payment should be returned
FYI: Olimex bluetooth module will be the receiving counter part hardware