1- Front page banner with button in the middle – changeable by the company for new offers.
2- Font and size should be the same on all devices.
3- Search by address, zip code (google maps) (within 10 miles of the address)
• Current location option in search suggestions by address
• Search result sorted by miles.
4- Search the name of restaurant
5- Rating System for restaurant
6- Closing and opening timing, and it should be changeable by admin, or company staff
7- Closed restaurant should show “Currently Closed” in search results and customer should be able to click the restaurant to open the restaurant menu, but shouldn’t be able to select an item in closed hours.
8- Content Visibility i.e. company, or admin should be able to time the products so that they are visible in specified days and timings in a week.
9- Customer should be able to order from just one restaurant in one order. For multiple restaurants he should place one order (from one restaurant) at one time, and then start a new order.
1. Customer should be able to set address for home.
2. It should save customers last 5 “Delivery addresses” for future orders, if they have account.
3. Customer should be able to save their credit card.
4. Sign up with Facebook, and Gmail, and email.
5. Keep record of previous orders.
Note: Document is still missing some options for app.