Request proposals from Map based Web Portal / Mobile App developers preferably from Chennai.
The project targets at development of a Web Portal/Mobile App through which the digital data acquired through drones can be immediately uploaded to the platform that can be always accessed on any handheld cross platform (Windows/Android) system through a web browser to be developed.
The project aims at development of:
1. A Map based portal/app to view transport route as vector maps, images overlapped and google street map satellite imagery layer as a background.
2. Add features like stoppings, junctions, bridges etc.
3. Visualize the above features in images
4. Provision to inspect images and add comments in the portal.
5. Multiple user access and submit jobs.
6. Dashboard to visualise progress, track jobs and email alert notifications.
7. Tool to automatically create orthophoto from overlapping images
8. Detect changes in the above features over previous years data automatically using machine learning technologies.
9. Analyze historical data using visual analytics built in the portal
10. Automated detection of damages and anomalies of features in the transport route using machine learning.
Portal/App must be accessible through various levels of management. The data generated to be used to provide useful insights in decision making through various visualisation tools backed by data driven initiatives.