Our company is developing a cloud-based consumer facing web and mobile application. The application will be disclosed and developed in four phases. The current scope of development is only for phase I of this project. As such the ideal development candidate will be focused on schedule, budget, and deliverables for this phase as described in the following document.
The following submission guidelines & requirements apply to this Request for Proposal:
1. First and foremost, only qualified individuals or firms with prior experience on projects such as this should submit proposals in response to this Request for Proposal.
2. Bidders intent on submitting a proposal should have read this proposal. Autobids, candidates that have not read and satisfied entry guidelines will be immediately rejected.
3. Bidders must list at least 2 projects that are substantially similar to this project as part of their response, including references for each. Examples of work should be provided as well.
Bidders must provide clear deliverable, schedule, and budget before being considered. Any additional information, rational, technical details relevant to the project will receive additional consideration.
4. We will review your proposal carefully and respond with follow-up questions if necessary.
5. We anticipate selecting at least two individuals or firms to have more in-depth discussions with, and will make an award to one of these “down-selected” individuals or firms.
Please see attached Request For Proposal document and submit your bid for schedule and cost.
We will rate proposals based on the following factors, with cost being the
most important one:
1. Responsiveness to the requirements set forth in this Request for Proposal
2. Relevant past performance/experience
3. Samples of work
4. Cost, including an assessment of total cost of ownership.
5. Technical expertise/experience of bidder and bidder’s staff