We are going to work with an Agile development team, at a cost of $ 15 per hour.
1. It will work by sprint for the development of modules.
2. For each sprint, test versions for Android and IOS must be sent, they must target development environments.
3. Each task history in Jira is required to be linked to the bitbucket page with the code so that version differences can be certified.
4. Once the sprint is fully certified for Infomed part, the deployments to production are carried out through the bitbucket, AWS Codepipeline and EXPO tools.
5. It ends with helping to stabilize the version of the app in prod.