Reporting—generating analytics and statistics like system reports of server load, number of
visitors, geography of visitors, etc.
Backup and restore technologies for website’s files and DB.
- Java, J2EE , Spring Boot, JMS Queue, Android Mobility architecture (MVP/MVVM Model).
- Test Driven Development (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing
- SQLite in Android
- Eclipse, Android studio,
- GIT, Jenkins, AWS Cloud tools.
- Experience in Android Google policy, creating builds, publishing builds, In App purchase and
- Experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST, GraphQL.
- Experience in integrating third‐party libraries and APIs (Payment, SMS, Social, Location etc)
- Working knowledge of profile provisioning and key management (such as push
notifications, mapping etc.).
- Knowledge of phone features such as accelerometer, camera, GPS/Map, Social
Integration(FB, G+), and experience integrating with these functions a plus.
- Strong understanding for testing methodologies such as functional, SOA and performance