I would like to create the upload file feature in my existing Angular Material Web Application.
( Only the front-end , the back-end program is not included in this project )
The following components must be created:
- Manage Customer Files button
- View Customer files screen
- View file
- Upload file button and dialog (with custom filename, upload progress bar and drag n drop feature)
- The project already exists and the backend system has already been created.
Mandatory requirements in the deliverable:
1) Clean & Well structured source code
2) Unit Tests for Every Component
3) Instructions how to run the tests & deploy the code
4) Follow the name conventions and file structure that exists already. If you really need to change it, you have to change it in the whole project.
5) Do not add more libraries in the package.json. If you really want to add a library, ask me beforehand.
6) When the server return 504, the client application must retry 9 more times. This will happen only the first time , because the server is in idle state only in the beginning.
7) The filename contents must be in base64 before [login to view URL] uploading the file, the angular application must base64 encode the contents. When you will read the file from the browser, you need to decode the base64 contents before showing them to the user. If you omit the base64 encoding step, the server will corrupt the data.
8) The filename must be the following: <afm of the customer>_<custom filename or the original name>.pdf (or png or jpg - it depends on the type of the file.)
Notes: After the project is awarded , I will provide you the existing code and add you in Gitlab project as a developer.
Please find attached the swagger file to get an idea.
The paths that will be needed are the following:
Agreement: In order to receive the 100% of the amount you must complete and comply with all the above mandatory requirements.
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €60 cho công việc này
I have already worked on the file upload and download componets. Uploading files in chunks and sending data in base64 string. Used primeng uploadfile module and also it can be done with using any external library.