Role and Responsibilities:
1. Create a solution to meet client requirements and demands.
2. Effectively troubleshoots problems that emerge in timely manners.
3. Conduct test activities, including but not limited unit tests and integration tests.
4. Create necessary documentation during product and project implementation.
5. Actively collaborate with stakeholders including team members or cross division partners.
6. Maintain stable performance in working on project or in-division tasks.
7. Create high-quality front-end applications
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
1. Good general software engineering knowledge.
2. Having a deep angular development skill is mandatory.
3. Experience and exposure to various UI frameworks is a plus.
4. Having experiences of using relational database (i.e. MySQL) as well as NoSQL database (i.e. MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus.
5. Understand basic commands in UNIX and Windows based environments.
6. Experience in using various RDBMS.
7. Good English Communication Skills.
1. AngularJS and Angular 2+
2. Android native and iOS native (optional)
3. multi-tasking and multi role ability under intense schedule
4. Proactive and assertive.
5. Unix commands