I am looking for a developer to create a webpage that allows users to use multi-touch gestures to manipulate multiple images inside of a large canvas (larger than the viewport of the browser), using fabricjs.
This example will get you started:
[login to view URL]
(1) needs to work in Chrome browser on Microsoft Surface device;
(2) multiple images on the background/canvas;
(3) drag any image with one finger drags the image around the canvas (no need to select it first);
(4) drag the background/canvas with one finger to pan the canvas around (in all directions);
(5) touching the background/canvas with two fingers will pan and zoom the canvas in/out;
(6) touching an image with two fingers will move/scale/rotate the selected image;
(7) user should be able to use two hands to manipulate two images, as described in #6, at the same time;
(8) a light grid or dot pattern applied to the background/canvas that scales with the canvas
Many of the above gestures can be seen using the free Microsoft Whiteboard application (available in Windows 10) and numerous other whiteboarding applications online.
In order to complete this project, you will need to have access to a Windows 10 multitouch device... at least a Surface Tablet, Laptop or larger multitouch display. When you bid on this project, be sure to tell me what brand and model of multitouch device you intend to use for testing... please lookup how many touch points it supports and include in your bid. This will help me quickly filter out the authentic versus automated bids.
Your chances of being awarded this project will improve if you also have Angular expertise... this project is a proof-of-concept... there is a larger project that could follow.
Payment in full upon completion and delivery of source.
You will be required to sign an NDA and IP Assignment agreement.