We are a company that creates animated videos for clients looking to explain complicated ideas. You can check out our current videos at: [login to view URL]
We are looking to create an animated video that is about a minute and a half long. There is opportunity for more consistent work with us as well if this goes well.
Please read ALL of the below if you are interested.
1. You have 1 week to create the first draft
2. You will receive:
- Storyboard that you will use to create the video. We expect you to stay true to the colors and style of the storyboard but appreciate when you add in your own spark too.
- Audio file that you will match the animation too
3. If you have read all this please tell us where you are based. We are based in New York, USA.
4. We pay at a rate of ~$160/minute of animation. So this video project will be worth $265.
5. After you send your initial animation we will send back our thoughts in detail, using time cues to make it easier. Sometimes we will need to send back multiple rounds of revisions to you before we even have a client ready version.
6. Then we send to the clients and they review and send their own round of revisions. We give clients UNLIMITED revisions, so please be prepared for that.
We have an assigned amount dedicated to this project. $265 for the above so this is the offers we will b considering. Please submit your portfolio for review as well as one video you think most lines up with our style of animation.
Looking forward to hearing from you!