Dear freelancer. Please read entire brief before you bid. And give an accurate bid, I do not adjust bids afterwards since to many freelancer bid low just to start conversation and its not a professional way to do it. So read brief and give an accurate bid please.
I need to draw a cartoon for a marketing campaign in a brochure that has deadline Monday morning 8am EST. The means we will have to work through the weekend closely with multiple reviews etc.
This is the brief:
Concept: Show some of the problems customers face in supply chain and how "Sorfin" solves these problems. Use humor.
CLASSIC COMIC BOOK LOOK!!
1. Customers in a factory look panicked” Oh my gosh! See what is happening in the world”
2. Lots of loaded ships/ containers can’t leave port.
3. Customer calls Sorfin. Exact text will be sent later. Need to show client calling
4. "Scott" on the other end of the phone call, gestures” don’t worry”” I have solution” (Need to wear polo shirt with logo etc, those details to come)
5. Scott pushes ship (container ship) into the see and out of port so it can sail
6. Customer says” Thank you” and looks sadly inside his wallet that is empty.
7. Customer visits banks but gets denied at bank
8. "Taro" (different character details to come) flashes hundred dollar bills and says” Our financing solutions will get you covered!”
9. Customer says, Wow that's amazing, and asks Taro ” Can you also suggest best technology for us?”
10. Taro calls Scott. - and they together connect to a conference call - next panel. Have them be connected.
11. Scott and Taro Calls consultants( big team together)
12. New technology/ machines being installed at customer’s factory.
13. Customer is happy and dancing and hugging with Sorfin team