New TV Station would like to create portal website with Mambo content management system. We have identifed approximately 50 pages that need to be developed. We will need the Mambo multi-language plugin. The site will be 90% Spanish with 10% of the site will need an English version also.
We have 5 design templates that will be used throughout the site. We will be providing the graphic design (in PSD format).The client would like the ability to update photos (and flash movies) on each page of the site. They will be maintaining this site all by themselves with little support from us. They will not be adding any new pages, or ever changing the graphic design.
Client has also required the following:
1) Forum (We can use open source PHPBB for this, unless you can think of something better)
2) Classified Ads - that the client would like to update on a daily basis.
3) Job Board - that client will update on a daily basis
4) Banner Ads - that client will update
5) Survey/Polls - that client would like to setup and maintain
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).