In the pre-seed stage, OrderSpark’s website creation platform enables fashion and beauty entrepreneurs to quickly build and launch online stores with integrated inventory and sales management tools to grow and scale their D2C businesses.
We are looking for a Symfony PHP Developer to join our team, they'll be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You'll be working on the website builder and on partner marketing.
You'll be helping us meet our Sept 18th launch date.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges in the area of dynamically generating web pages based on data retrieved from a database
- Integration of data storage solutions, such as CDN (Digital Ocean Spaces)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, in particular Symfony
- Ideal candidate will understand and know the Instagram API
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, in particular Vue.js
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages, in particular MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitLab
- Familiarity with building and deploying Docker images
- Familiarity with NGINX