I have a adafruit playground express hooked up to an adafruit Crickit motor controller
The motor controller is controlling a peristaltic fluid pump hooked up to a brushed DC motor.
I want the arduino code to:
(1) Run the pump motor for 10 seconds when button 1 is pressed
(2) Run the pump motor for 25 seconds when button 2 is pressed
(3) If the pump is running, I want the user to be able to stop the pump
if they press either button 1 or button 2.
(4) I want the neopixel ring on the playground express to light all the neopixels in blue when button 1 is pressed and countdown the 10 seconds by turning of each pixel in the ring off during the 10 seconds that the pump runs.
(5) I want the neopixel ring on the playground express to light all the neopixels in white when button 2 is pressed and countdown the 25 seconds by turning of each pixel in the ring off during the 25 seconds that the pump runs.
(5) At the end of either pump run (10 or 25 seconds), I want the pump to run for 1 second in reverse.
Attached is a photo of the circuit setup and connected to the pump.
27 freelancer chào giá trung bình$104 cho công việc này
Hello dear, We are group of professional electrical electronics engineer with Arduino automation expert and can your task perfectly just text me so we can help you out with your task Kind regards
Hi I have rich experience in programming for Arduino with motors and lcds. Your request will be done within few days with high quality. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards. Nick
Fresh electrical engineer looking for projects to help deliver quality work and gain experience. If you would like me to work on your project, feel free to contact me.