I am a garden hobbyist and have recently decided to build a small hobby greenhouse. With the ambition of growing a variety of ornamental and fruiting plants like tomatoes, I've seen how environmental control plays such an important factor in growth and yields. I have basic knowledge on coding and thus I am looking for someone to assist me in the coding of my project. I have the following hardware:
ESP32 Dev board
Wave BME280 temp/humidity/barometric pressure sensor
3.2' HMI Nextion touch screen
Opto-isolated 8 channel relay board
Bread Board Power supply (supply relay board)
I would like the code to effectively perform the following actions:
1. Measure and transmit sensor data to Nextion display, Blynk app and local webserver for data logging.
2. Display data on Nextion screen, Blynk app and webserver for current data as well as previous data in the form of graphs
[login to view URL] what local weather forecast is using openweathermaps (already have API) on Nextion Display webserver and blynk app
4. Data to control relay ie. if temp/humidity > x than activate relay 1 and 3 on
5. Plan an entire growth cycle by having week by week if statements ie. week 1 : x>60% r/h , week 3 : x>50%
6. Adjustments to aforementioned variables to be made on Blynk app and webserver
Would also appreciate suggestions of using this boards full IoT capabilities and any cost effective ways to measure daily light integral with the project.
23 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $285 cho công việc này
Hi I am experienced electronics engineer with more than 11 years of experience. I can do it for you. I have worked on a number of IOT projects before. Please get in touch to discuss it further Regards
Good day! I am interested in working on your project. Please contact me so that we can discuss the details of your project. Look forward to your answer. Best regards.
Hello , i have experience of this type of project . I do project for engineering student project if you msg me i can show you different demo and also we can make your idea more useful . Sorry for my english