Code need to work on Arduino IDE with espressif/arduino-esp32 1.0.6
I need to detect a very fast pulse end moment (10-15ms lenght) but since ESP32 takes +200ms to start up, it's must be done from wake stubs
1. Esp32 it's in deep sleep or hibernation mode
2. HIGH pulse interrupt and wake up
3. Wake stub looking for LOW/Falling
4. Wake stub detect LOW/Falling , take the time into variable and wake up as normal
5. Normal operation, print how many microseconds elapesed from LOW time
Note: Your stub code must be boot up in less 10ms, otherwise it will not be able to capture the moment from HIGH to LOW
Use what ever gpio number for interrupt (DEVKIT-C)
Image included for better understanding
9 freelancer chào giá trung bình€48 cho công việc này
HI, I think the best way is to use ULP of the ESP32 to detect pulse in deep sleep mode. Once pulse is detected, ULP can wakeup ESP32 and continue with rest of operation.
Hi I am an embedded software engineer. I have 3 years experience in embedded. I have spent most of my time with esp32 for some iot projects. I can help you.