We are an R&D company, working in the field of electric mobility and power conversion.
All of our embedded processors are Texas Instruments C2000 series (for example F280049C).
In order to start using small OLED displays in our products, we need to port a library originally made for Arduino, to run on our C2000 processors:
[login to view URL]
The job involves following:
- Convert the library [login to view URL] and other libraries this one depends on to C2000 platform
- Demonstrate the functionality by compiling the code using C2000 compiler (TI Code Composer Studio)
- Target MCU is TI F280049C
- The I2C or SPI drivers does not need to be ported, just the OLED library itself
- In case of issues executing the code on the real HW, you might need to purchase a TI Launchpad [login to view URL] (30 USD)
10 freelancer chào giá trung bình$688 cho công việc này
Hi, Hope you are doing well. I have good experience about C/C++ so that i can handle your project perfectly. I will be very happy to discuss about your project via chatting. Thank you.