We are seeking a writer who can write informative and interesting articles on various consumer-oriented subjects. If you are very good at writing about diverse subjects and enjoy this kind of writing, then this should be a very easy and enjoyable project for you.
Our intent is to find a writer(s) to work with us on a variety of projects and develop long term relationships with very regular writing assignments being the norm.
This particular project will involve writing 10 ORIGINAL articles based on the specific keywords and other information that I provide. The length of each article will be from 600 to 700 words and the finished articles must be delivered free of spelling errors and be grammatically correct.
I will request that each selected writer submit a sample article for a keyword phrase that I will supply. Each candidate will be paid $5 for their sample submission and the final candidate(s) for this project will be chosen based on their writing sample as well as the bid price for the 10 articles.
The articles are to be written for everyday consumers, therefore, each article should avoid technical terms or explain technical terms with simple examples. Each article must be interesting and /or fascinating and provide the reader helpful hints or tips which they implement regarding the subject matter. Each article must provide at least one piece of information that is not common knowledge. Each article must absolutely be original-no exceptions.
The style and voice of the article should be interesting,
conversational, filled with everyday language and expressions. These articles are written for middle America and you will lose points for demonstrating your use of vocabulary words found on the SAT exam. You should explain things like explaining them to a child without talking down to the reader.
Should you be chosen to supply a sample article I will provide my own example of an article that I've written and other references as a template for the type of writing I am looking for.
Payment will be made to the Service Provider upon successful completion, delivery, and acceptance of the work. Payments will be made after reviewing each article to ensure they meet our specifications, as established at the outset of project.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the articles will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
4) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under
U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) All work must start within 3 business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of 2 completed articles per U.S. business day after the start date. Therefore the entire project is to be completed within one week.
Approximate start date of the project after selecting a bid
Within one week or less.