Number of keywords (articles): 6.
Length of each article: 500 words.
Subjects: Loans, consolidation, IVAs.
Keywords will be supplied.
Format of articles:
"5 tips on KEYWORD"
5 useful tips in each article. A bit like extended bullet points, not
If the keywords are similar, you can write one long article instead.
Split it, and save it as separate keyword-focused pages.
Also, if keywords mean the same, you can re-use and re-write some of the tips.
The text, however, must be different in each article. This is in case you run out of tips,
not for you to re-write the same article X times!
SUMMARY: Find as many useful tips as you can, then 'spin' them into the number of
articles you need.
I know this can be boring work, so as long as each article offers genuinely useful info,
and is not a duplicate of another, I'll be happy.
- IMPORTANT: Write for the consumer: e.g. 'How to get/find the right KEYWORD, how to get the
best deal, how to avoid getting ripped off..'.
- Correct spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Should read well, be up-to-date and informative (with a long expiry date).
- Short paragraphs, with key points emboldened or italicised.
- Should take a critical line.
- Original text. By all means, use other websites for ideas, but don't copy chunks of text!
- Introduction or conclusion not needed.
- Avoid space-filling waffle:
e.g. This is bad:
"It is of the utmost importance, cherished reader, that you should take the time to carefully consider what you are needing, and then thoroughly research KEYWORD, for there are a
a multitude of KEYWORD suppliers out there, and not all are of similar quality or experience.".
- If chosen, do part of one article and send it to me via PMB, so I can tell you if it's OK.
RTF. All word processors support this format.
I retain full copyright, including the rights to edit your work, and pass it off as my own. You may not publish your articles elsewhere.