Looking for quality rewrites of original content articles. Articles to be spooled for distribution, so will need TWO rewrites of each article. Budget is an issue: looking to pay $2.50 - $3.00 per rewrite ($5 - $6 for the TWO needed rewrites). Articles range between 400 - 500 words. The need for rewrites will be ongoing, so we'd certainly be open to finding someone to establish a continuous working relationship with. Ongoing workload will probably be 2 to 4 articles per week that will need to be rewritten (TWO rewrites PER ARTICLE), though rewrite number and need are not a guarantee. In any event, three article rewrites are needed to begin with. Please read the following criteria before bidding. The following criteria are ESSENTIAL:
- Articles MUST be rewritten in standard US English, and MUST read normally from the perspective of native US English speakers. Rewrites that read awkwardly or are grammatically incorrect will not be acceptable.
- Paragraph number MUST remain the same across all articles. If you rewrite an article, your rewrites must contain EXACTLY the same number of paragraphs as the original article. Example: Main Article = 8 paragraphs. Main Article rewrite #1 = 8 paragraphs! Main Article rewrite #2 = 8 paragraphs!
- Paragraph MEANINGS must not change: only be reworded. Example: Paragraph 1 of Main Article is about topic A. Paragraph 1 of Main Article rewrite #1 is ALSO about topic A, but is worded differently than Main Article! Paragraph 1 of Main Article rewrite #2 is ALSO about topic A, but is worded differently than Main Article AND Main Article rewrite #1! In other words, the meaning of paragraphs between rewrites will not change: only the wording will change. If you're not sure what all of this means, then you're probably not familiar with the type of work that's needed in this case.
- A duplication percentage between main article and rewrites MUST be met. As the rewrites needed are for spooling, it will do no good at all if articles and rewrites are labeled duplicate. As such, ALL received rewrites will be checked for duplication percentage at DupeCop's spun article page -- [url removed, login to view] . Duplication readings between rewrites and the original article, per DupeCop's spun article page readings, must be no less than 60%! So all articles -- main article and both rewrites -- must be 60% unique of each other, as measured by DupeCop's spun article page (each number in the table must not be less than 60). Any rewrites that fall below this percentage will not be acceptable. (Again, we will check duplication percentage for ourselves.)
- Rewrites should be ready in a timely manner. Each rewrite project (TWO rewrites of an original 400 - 500 word article, articles and rewrite all 60% unique of each other per DupeCop's spun article page) should be ready within 24 - 48 hours of project receipt, with preference for the 24 hour range.
- Unless specifically stated, there will be NO keyword emphasis in the articles to be rewritten. This means there will be NO words or phrases in the articles that cannot be rewritten if it's seen fit to do so. This will make article rewrites easier to accomplish.
- Article rewrite word length should remain in the vicinity of the original article with a STRONG preference for rewrites remaining within 20 words of the original. By no means should article rewrites ever come in UNDER 400 words!
- You will NOT be responsible for rewriting article titles or resource boxes: only the article body. The article body is the only part of the article you will ever receive, and the only part you should ever submit. Again, this should make your workload easier.
- We do write articles about intimacy enhancement. You should be comfortable rewriting articles about this topic.
- Original article AND article rewrites will be entirely ours. All article and rewrite copyrights will belong completely to us, and you may not reproduce either the main article or any article rewrites under any circumstances. Doing so will be considered a legal violation of copyright.
That just about covers it. To reiterate, we are looking much more for a long term business relationship than just a single project completion. If you should bid on this opportunity, it's imperative you are SOLID in your ability to write standard US English, that you are reliable and thorough. Your rewrites don't have to be great art, but your rewrites -- and/or you -- MUST meet the standards laid out above.
Thanks for your consideration. Looking forward to hearing from you!