Looking for original, intelligent, high quality articles on the following topics:
1. Search engines providing full sentence answers to results. See "Bailey points to an IBM study that stated that about 49% of Web searches were looking for facts" [url removed, login to view]
2. Search engines trying to understand meaning within the documents they index.
3. The value of having a search just for wikis. Wikis have a special kind of meta data which can be useful.
4. The move away from "clean interfaces" with search. Is Google Universal moving away from Google's core mission? What sites are left that keep it clean?
5. With Google Universal, the move away from good old text and into video. Is Google becoming more superficial and mass market?
6. Translation and search. How can/do search engines bridge the language gap?
7. Search engine logos and/or designs. Which are the most appealing and effective?
In all cases, write articles with the aim of making the front page of digg.
In your bid, state which of the above articles you'd like to write. You may do all. Also include how many words you would like to write.