I am looking for someone to research and write an e-book on the topic of sleep apnea. The main body of the book will consist of case studies of 9 people who have overcome sleep apnea (through 9 different methods, including natural remedies). There will also be an introductory chapter.
I will give you an outline of the information I want in the introductory chapter. This will be based on 7 most commonly asked questions about sleep apnea. I imagine the intro chapter will be about 2,000 words.
I will also give you a list of questions I would like covered for each case study. You will need to find and interview 9 people who have overcome sleep apnea using the methods I provide you, and ask them the specific questions. I imagine that each case study will be about 2,500 words.
I will provide you with the URLs of sleep apnea forums in which you can look for [url removed, login to view] can make contact with people who have overcome sleep apnea through these forums.
The writing style of the book should be conversational and engaging. I don't want the book full of medical jargon. It needs to be easy to read and inspirational, as it will be used by people who have recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea.
I would like the book written in MS Word using Arial 12 point.
I'll take care of edits and proof reading.
There are many more of these types of projects on the horizon.
This project requires someone with strong research skills, as you will need to find nine people who have overcome sleep apnea - one person for each of the nine methods I provide to you.
Microsoft Word is preferred.
1) The book is to be about 25,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) The first 2,000 words is the introduction, and will be based on 7 "commonly asked questions", which I will provide.
3) There will then be 9 chapters of about 2,500 words each. Each chapter will be a case study of a person who has overcome sleep apnea. I will provide you with a list of the 9 methods that are used to overcome sleep apnea. It will be up to you to find one person who has used each method to overcome sleep apnea. I will also provide you with a list of interview questions for the case studies.
4) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
5) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
6) All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL.
7) Interviews with sleep apnea survivors will need to be recorded. I will require an MP3 file of each recorded interview.