I am looking for a stable a writers and/or ghostwriters.
This is a *real* project.
Make sure you read the whole thing, and understand it, before you even think about bidding on it.
Make sure you have done your homework, I have done mine.
**OK, now for the good stuff...
I own well over 1000 niches domains and book titles, most I have own for a while - And now I'm looking for a few great writers.
I'm looking for two or three types of writers...
1. You have already written/authored a 'How To ..XYZ' - Maybe you never really got it off the ground - Maybe you'd like to republish it under a little different title, whatever. We should chat.
2. You are a writer, and subject matter expert on a particular topic, and you'd like to write a 'How To ...XYZ', but just are not sure how to put the whole thing together, or you don't really have a title yet. We should chat.
3. You're a ghostwriter [gun-for-hire], plain and simple, you know how to research any topic, outline into a workable structure and write the book. *I like these guys & gals*
I have some book basics, and a *very* specific style/way I want these books written.
--- Book Basics ---
- Must solve a problem.
- Must explains the obstacles, challenges, or what might stand in the way
- Must explain a step-by-step process to overcome these obstacles or challenges.
- Must explain the commitment of time and/or money involved.
- Must end with step-by-step process and/or actionable to do's
--- Style & Way ---
- I want it written to 6 - 7th grade "reading" level.
- Simple Language
- Smart crisp sentences
- A friendly style, but not one that is lackadaisical or cutesy.
- I want vigorous writing. Use anecdotes, examples, samples, and quotes to strengthen the message of the content.
- Insert lots subheads and pull quotes that help the reader to locate particular sections and pull them into the content.
- Word count per page should be something between 380 - 480, depending upon sub-head, tips, quotes, and the like.
- I want tips, and best practices.
- Easy to read & scan
- Handbook/Manual/Table of Content format.
- Must give References / Credit Sources
- I want a separate 5 - 10 page Summary/Discussion Guide/Clif Notes type doc written for each book written.
--- Other Basic Guidelines ---
Created in MS Word
I will not except redundancy, just to fill pages.
You must spell & grammar check your work.
I will own the works, this is work-for-hire, unless we negotiate something different.
I will have full right to editing, layout, and graphic. I will listen to, and appreciate your layout and/or pic suggestions, but final layout design will be made by me.
--- If You Want To Bid ---
1. If you already have a book, or have already started writing on a particular niche topic, and your interested - Send me a few pages of what you have, and place your bid based on what you would like... Be very specific.
If I like what I see, and I think we can work together, we will turn this into agreement, I'll accept your bid, and we'll get started.
I'll include a brief author's bio and contact information at the end of the book. It's our intention to provide promotional value to our authors as well as knowledge and informational value to our readers. Your photo in gif or jpeg format can also be used.
2. If you're a ghostwriter [gun-for-hire], as a mentioned above - Send me samples of your work, and place your bid based on doing the research, and writing a 75-100 pages book to my specs, as stated above.
FYI: I understand that *not* all books will be between 75-100 pages, I am using this only as a guideline for bidding purposes.
Also, I base page count on something between 380 - 480, depending upon sub-head, tips, quotes, and the like.
If you have a book idea, title, niche, or specialty.. shoot it to me, I'll take a look at it.
I look forward to hearing from you.