I am looking for a freelancer to rewrite 5 articles 3 times each, this gives a total of 15 articles. The 15 articles should then be submitted to at least 5 high quality article submission websites giving a total of at least 75 links into my chosen website. You must supply me with a link report showing that the articles are live on the web and are linking to my website so they must be good enough quality to get a fast approval from your selected article websites. [url removed, login to view] MUST be one of the websites that a successful link is gained from.
The articles must be manually rewritten and must be naturally readable with flawless English spelling and grammar. All titles and words in the content except for the target keyword phrase in the article must be rewritten to ensure that the articles are unique and there is no duplication and also to ensure that they pass the editorial process of each article submission website.
The articles are each around 500 words long and the original article that I supply you with MUST NOT be submitted to the article website as they have already been used for this purpose.
Payment will only be made when the articles are live on the internet and the articles URL is supplied to me so please do not bid unless you are certain that your article submission account is in good standing and you can complete the work in the projects 5 day timeframe.
You must supply me with a minimum of 75 active article URL's so you may need to submit to more than 5 article websites to ensure that this is achieved.
The article rewrites must target the UK home energy sector and must contain 2 links in the footer to my page rank 4 website on the chosen keyword phrases. One link must go to the homepage and one link must go to a sub page of the
website that I give you.
All of the rewritten articles must be:
* minimum of 500 words excluding the main title
* possess perfect punctuation
* not have any English grammatical or spelling mistakes
* must be free from plagiarism
* must pass Copyscape and Plagium testing (If an article does not pass Copyscape or Plagium, you will be asked to rewrite it)
* be factually correct
* be engaging and relevant to the keyword/phrases provided
* Be aimed at UK readers and related to the UK industry
* Be rich in content, easy and entertaining to read
Each rewritten article will include:
* A compelling title of around 70 characters with the first letter of each word capitalised
* Include primary keywords close to the beginning of the title
* Content (body) must be minimum 500 words
* Content (body) should have 4-8 paragraphs
* Final paragraph will be made up of 2 sentences which will include the keyword phrase twice
I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all articles.
All work must be completed within 5 days of your bid being selected therefore if you do not have a good quality account and profile with at least 5 high quality article submission sites including [url removed, login to view] please do not