Note : Couldn't able to attach the full file. I will provide you. Thanks
This has two tasks:
Part 1 Argument Visualisation
In Task 1 you will create a simple argument visualisation using the MindMup software and you will produce a report in Task 2, which details the argument you construct in your argument visualisation.
Choose ONE of the following media articles or case studies:
1. COVID-19 and the privacy problem
2. Cars are regulated for safety – Why not information technology?
3. Artificial Intelligence, COVID-19 and the tension between privacy and security
4. Massive shift to remote learning prompts Big Data privacy concerns
5. War machines: DOD's ethical principles for battlefield AI
Now follow the instructions given below to complete the below task:
• Use the title of the article/case study as the title of your argument visualisation so that the lecturer knows which article you are analysing.
• Undertake further research about your chosen case and the ethical issue involved, to assist you in analysing it in your argument visualisation (and in your report in Task 2).
• Identify some logical arguments and construct an argument visualisation using MindMup software. Your visualisation should contain the conclusion, and all of the reasons and objections leading to that conclusion.
• Your argument visualisation should present a logical argument for your subsequent report in Task 2. Your report will develop these arguments based on a deeper analysis of the ethical issue(s).
• Your report should contain all of the arguments contained in your visualisation, and you should not introduce new arguments in your report that are not in your visualisation.
• When you have completed your visualisation, download it as a .pdf file and submit via Turnitin.
N.B. You are not required to provide references in your visualisation, however your subsequent report in Task 2 should be fully referenced.
MindMup - [login to view URL]
Philosophy Mapped (argument visualisation information) - [login to view URL]
Part -2: Applying Ethical Theories
Follow the instructions given below to complete this task.
• Write a report based on your argument visualisation created in Task 1 and the media article or case study you selected in Task 1.
• Undertake further research about your chosen case and the ethical issue involved, to assist you in analysing and discussing it in your report.
• Analyse the ethical issue applying the classical ethical theories, including utilitarianism, deontology, contract, and virtue. Your report should present well-reasoned arguments, logically leading to appropriate recommendations.
• You should not introduce new arguments in your report that were not contained in your argument visualisation, and your report should contain all of the arguments contained in your visualisation.
• Write an overall conclusion that justifies your recommendations made in your report.
• Include a Reference list at the end of your work, using the correct APA referencing style, corresponding to in-text citations. The word limit for the report is 2000 words +/-10%. Headings, citations, references and appendices do not count towards the word limit, but quotations do.
Note: Please use the template provided in the subject Interact site for your report.
• be able to identify ethical issues related to ICT.
• be able to assess the implications of ethical problems.
• be able to critically evaluate solutions to ethical problems.
• be able to apply ethical theories to ethical problems.
• be able to argue consistently and rationally about the moral issues raised by the adoption and use of ICT.
• be able to analyse ethical situations using critical thinking techniques.
This extends the skills practiced in items 1 and 2, to help you to achieve majority of the learning objectives of this subject.