I am looking for someone to outsource my article writing to on a regular basis. I have a wide range of topics that I wish to cover and all of the articles will need to be originals. They may be on the same topic but the content must be 100% unique, no dodgy rewrites.
I require the articles to be well written, although they will not be complex in nature, I am looking for someone who is able to write in grammatically correct English with perfect spelling and punctuation. I do not wish to have to spend time going over these articles and making edits myself.
The way I would like to work is to deliver a list of topics and in return receive the completed articles back. The topics will not be too complex but they may require a bit of initial research - an example would be "the benefits of drinking herbal tea".
As these may require a bit more input than other articles I am willing to pay the equivalent of $5 per [url removed, login to view] this would be £31 (GBP) for this project - if this works out well we would use you again on a regular basis.
You must provide examples of previous work in your offering for me to review.
Articles should follow these guidelines:
* Content must be informative, interesting and concise. Not filler or fluff.
* Only unique, original content will be accepted.
* Article that simply rewritten from other article will not be accepted.
* Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE and dupefreepro
* Must be written in in perfect English, with perfect grammar and spelling.
* Each article must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count.
* You will have no right to reissue or reuse the work as all the copyrights would belong to me
* Bidders without sample will not be considered.
* Payment will be made after submission and review of articles.
74 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £36 cho công việc này
HI, I am expert in E-books, Projects, Thesis, Article Writing and SEO. Consistent high quality and on time delivery of reliable content is what make me proud. Please see PMB for bid details and samples. Thanks