We are a travel related business and looking for a freelancer with creative capacity who can write 50 articles with useful tourist information for each province in Spain (50 province = 50 articles)
- Each articles needs to have a minimum of 700 words
- Each articles needs to have a title, subtitle, introduction paragraph and appropiate content
- Each articles should contain usefull information about the capital of each province AND about the highlights of the province (for example beaches, natural parks, musuems, gastronomy etc)
- The articles need to be newly and originally written, fully plagiarism-free. We don't allow the use of articles spinners (software that changes existing articles to make it look “new”). We will use CopyScape and other software to test authenticity – If we find plagiarism, then the project will be ended immediately. Sorry for all those with good intentions, but it is not the first time that this has happened.
- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY. Please do not apply if English is your second language. We expect excellent UK or American English without spelling errors.
- The author cedes copyright to our organization; this means that you can not allow another party to use the same articles.
- In order to be able to approve the articles, we would like to receive those one you finished 10 of them. We will approve them and send payment for 10 articles by Paypal or Moneybookers. Milestones may be considered but preferable not
- We require that the selected candidate writes 1 example article in order to see if he/she meets or guidelines.
Được trao cho:
Hi. I'm a native English-speaking published writer and trained proofreader. Please see PM for bid details and an example of my writing as published in Living Spain magazine.