Hi, I’m looking for 10 SEO articles to be written on 3 different niche topics (30 Articles in total), following the requirements below:
• All articles should be unique, original and have high quality content, in well-written English.
• All articles will be put through copy-scape and article-checker to prove the originality.
• Articles should provide the reader with a benefit they can visualize, or offer something of value to them that is applicable and relevant to their lives or businesses. It should be something they can relate to easily.
• Keywords will be provided, these need to be in the articles title and first sentence.
• These keywords and key-phrases must appear seamlessly in the article, and not disrupt the natural flow of the piece; they should enhance it and be inconspicuous at the same time.
• All article should be 500+ words.
• Articles should be fun, friendly and easy to read.
• Writers with freelance SEO writing experience is preferred but not essential.
• Writers should be aware of the guide-lines of sites such as e-zine articles and squidoo.
• Along with Bid please send short article to convey your writing technique, style and suitability for this project.
• No upfront payment requests please, payment per articles can be arranged if wanted.
• If this project is carried out to the highest quality then more work is available.
• Maximum Bid of $60 only please.
When bidding for work please Answer the following questions
1. Are you an experienced Freelance writer?
2. What is the importance of keywords when writing an article?
3. Have you written articles for the purpose of squidoo and E-zine article before?
4. Along with the bid please send a short article (100 words+), if this is not possible please state why.
5. Are you available for repeat work?
6. Do you have any questions?
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $59 cho công việc này
Hi I am an experienced writer well versed in your topic. My work is impeccable and I would be responsible for completing your project should you choose me to undertake your work. Thanks!