Creating a mobile app is simply the start of the process to becoming an entrepreneur. To scale an application, you need to approach an investor. For example, $5000 per month would be bottom-line spending on social media and advertising.
It does not matter if you have working code and how good it is. There are a set of points an investor will require you to address before they will talk money.
To better understand this process, this work requires you to consider a new and novel mobile application for a small business. Having researched and identified a problem complete the tasks below:
• Describe the problem in a clear and concise manner.
• Look at the mobile apps on Google Play store and the Amazon app store (or anywhere else) and find the best three applications that address this problem (or address some aspect of the problem if that is all you can find). Do not use any large-scale applications such as any social media apps, YouTube, Google Maps, Uber etc.
• Critically review and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of each mobile application in respect to features, operation, and layout
• Propose a new app that would present a better solution in terms of its features, and also its design and layout. Include layout diagrams of your app. You may use low fidelity rough sketches (including as photos of sketches in your document) or any other drawing.
• What are the points of difference (advantages/improvements) for your solution over existing solutions?
• Who is your target market?
• How will you reach/market to your target market? Justify your strategies.
• What ethical concerns would need to be addressed?
44 freelancer chào giá trung bình$50 cho công việc này
Hello, i will assist you with comparing 3 applications in 2100 words. I have a Bsc degree in computer science. I do give A++ quality papers to my clients. Kindly please try me thank you.