We are looking to hire a content editor with a high motivation and passion for Fitness and Health.
- you’re a very creative person and often have ideas that challenge the status quo
- you love being to the point and not waste time in endless meetings with no conclusions
- you love coordinating people, briefing and making sure they deliver what you need, when you need it
- you’re a resourceful person with an ability to quickly build and access a network of photographers, video creators, editors, chefs, vloggers, bloggers, journalists, online editors etc.
- you enjoy writing in English and do it with ease
- you’re addicted to social media and test each new Snapchat feature the moment it’s released
Your duties as a member of our team will be:
- work closely with the marketing team on generating ideas
- coordinate the creation of content for all our platforms and social media, which will entail building and working with a network of freelancers / collaborators that will provide us good quality, original content
- fuel our platforms with content according to each brand’s goal and always deliver something engaging and relevant for our audience
write product descriptions, blog posts, articles, headlines, newsletters, social media posts that will resonate with our audience
- create original Snaps, Insta Stories, Facebook or Insta posts which can be photo, video, gif or whatever crazy format the future of digital brings along
follow best practices for content creation and distribution
- identify areas for improving web content styling and presentation
- test and assess what is relevant and engaging for our audience
- overall, contribute to raising awareness and helping Progenex Europe make some people’s lives a little bit better.
What you can expect when working with us:
- a pay-check that is fair for the work you provide (we aim to make our team members comfortable with what they earn)
- being surrounded by people that love what they do and constantly look for the best possible solutions
- a creative environment where your ideas are listened to, discussed and where the best ones are implemented, tested and if successful, scaled
- a desk in our office in the heart of Poznan
- all necessary tools - from the laptop you’ll use to digital tools you’ll require to do your job in the best possible way
- flexible hours that allow you work at the time you feel the most creative and comfortable with
- a completely non-corporate environment
- Candidate must have experience in creating, submitting, and editing long-form health content for major media publications. Nutrition-specific content is preferable.
To apply for this position, please provide a PDF version of your CV and links to three published writing samples, along with pay expectations and availability.