I have approximately 62000 words in various blog posts (see [login to view URL]@sheribyrnehaber for the list) that I would like to turn into a book
This needs to be more than just creating a single file with all the posts in it. I need help with:
- checking references and creating a bibliography
- deciding what order to group the articles in
- flow and connecting topics to one another
- deciding the target audience and changing some of the language to match
- highlighting where topics could be expanded on or are missing
- maybe some thought exercises for the reader?
Do not provide a bid if you can't produce published references
Think before you bid - I don't want "I'm interested in your project please message me" messages or low-ball bids that triple "once you know what the project entails"
I will answer specific questions if it shows that you have actually investigated this work and are thinking about the project.
I need an ebook format that I can publish on Amazon, and also a camera ready .PDF file