We are looking for a freelance colleague who we promise to treat as if he/she were a member of the BBVA Contents family. Due to the website’s target audience, it is essential that the person occupying the position have American English as his/her first language.
It is important that the candidate lived in the Community of Madrid, so that he/she can attend meetings with the project leaders in person.
BBVA Contents is BBVA’s in-house agency. We create all kinds of materials for the group at a global level, providing you with all our experience in communication and marketing.
We would be thrilled to find a native US-English freelance editor to prepare all the entries for a group website, a site focused on the bank’s new digital businesses (both projects created within BBVA and startups acquired in recent years).
We are looking for someone who loves writing, with a style of his/her own, but one in keeping with this type of corporate information, with the ability to come up with creative and original contents.
Of course, we want the person entering the project to be willing to work hard and so do so in close cooperation with a multi-disciplinary team in which work and fun are synonyms.*
*Clarification: the dictionary does not accept them as synonyms.
These are our minimum requirements:
● US English (only native speakers).
● More than 2 years’ experience of corporate writing.
● SEO writing skills.
● Located in Community of Madrid.
What will your duties be?
● Monthly content planning.
● Editing, production, curation and publication of written contents (2 to 3 weekly pieces in English and coordination with translators for the Spanish version of all the articles).
● Search for new editorial formats.
● Revision of internally produced contents in order to adapt them to the tone of BBVA and to follow the corporate guidelines.
● Production of a monthly newsletter about NDB: content writing, design and layout in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
● Production of a monthly newsletter titled “Employee Experience”: content writing, design and layout in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You would join as soon as possible, with a workload of about 50 hours per month.
If you want to participate in large-scale projects, don’t hesitate to apply ;)