We are a new herbal blog and we are looking for expert writers in this niche.
You'll be writing articles about the following topics:
- Herbal Tea and Coffee
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Beauty Recipes (DIY)
- General Herbs found In Kitchen
- Herbal Cigarettes
- Vaporizing Blends
You don't need to know these all, but if you can call yourself an expert in any one of the above categories, you're golden.
Now let's discuss writing part of this gig.
Key hiring points:
- You are a native English writer.
- You know how to write in the tone of a friendly expert (Conversational Tone)
- You keep your article introductions short and interesting (Less than 9 sentences)
- Use short paragraphs, not more than 3 sentences.
- You know how on-page SEO works, but don't end up writing articles for robots.
- You know when, why and how about these phrases
- But wait - there's more
- As if thats not enough
- We're not through yet
- How can you beat that?
- Yes, you read that right
- It gets better
- Lets face it.
- Do you want to learn how to __?
- and many more that we'll discuss prior to an assignment.
- You understand its important to address the pain points of a reader early in the article.
- You research before structuring the article.
- You don't use google search to make points in your article sourced from our competitor's website.
- You know what LSI Keywords are.
- You know how to write Eye Catching Meta Descriptions
- You know how to use Title Tag Modifiers
- You use Grammarly, copyscape and other similar tools, apart from proofreading your work.
If you made through this part, apply to this job, we have lots and lots of work to do.
24 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $951 cho công việc này
Knowledgeable in herbal and ayurvedic medicines. Relevant Skills and Experience Skilled in article writing with publications in international journals. Acquainted with rich vocabulary and conversational skills.