Topic: HTTP and TCP/IP Management
React to the items in the following scenario.
1. Alice has a video clip that Bob is interested in getting.
2. Bob has another video clip that Alice is interested in getting.
3. Bob creates a web page and runs an HTTP server.
4. How can Alice get Bob’s clip?
5. How can Bob get Alice’s clip?
6. When an HTTP server receives a request message from an HTTP client, how does the server know when all headers have arrived and the body of the message is to follow?
7. In a non-persistent HTTP connection, how can HTTP inform the TCP protocol that the end of the message has been reached?