I need you to write some articles. Mercury toxicity
Mercury is toxic to living [url removed, login to view] mercury should not be exposed or sprayed to the atmosphere .
Any excess mercury should not to be allowed to get in to the sink ,as it reacts with the alloys used in plumbing also reacts with gold ornaments
Mercury has a cumulative toxic [url removed, login to view] and Dental assistants, are at high risk.
Though it can be absorbed by the skin or by ingestion the primary risk is from inhalation.