Robert Half Technology has an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Manager to join our team in the greater Baltimore County, MD area!
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the daily marketing, advertising, social networking, promotions for all the company’s lines of business. This includes bulk vending, redemption, amusement, manufacturing and retail. The Marketing Manager must be a self-starter, quick learner and take all necessary steps to measure, enhance and enrich the position of the company within its channels of distribution through various goals and objectives including print media, social networking, and online platforms.
• Develop and implement marketing plans for products and branding objectives.
• Liaise with current stakeholders in their lines of business and understand their marketing goals.
• Manage and improve lead generation.
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
• Approve design print ads and publications.
• Ensure brand messages are consistent.
• Gather and analyze customer insight and recorded data.
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
• Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
• Develop and lead marketing plans that will execute and grow new concepts, business models, channels, and partners to position business as innovator and leader.