A French information platform requires 11 articles about the topic “Systèmes de navigation”. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect French.
- Please write about the following 11 titles in connection with the given categories:
1) Galileo - Système de navigation
Keywords (each once please): "galileo france" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "Galileo" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "galileo france - les entreprises en ligne"
Systèmes de navigation
4) DORIS (Détermination d'Orbite et Radiopositionnement Intégré par Satellite)
Services de cartes
5) Google Maps
6) Bing Maps
Assistant de navigation
- Please add 1-2 subheadings within each article. You can choose them by yourself.
- Please consider the keywords needing to be implemented in the first article. Highlight them.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Please be objective while writing, don't create an apocalyptic atmosphere and don't advertise. Keep up a well dosed attitude towards the topic.
- Please write a flowing text. No bullet-point-writing.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After having finished writing the articles please send us a message through [url removed, login to view] and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.