Research (books, tutorials, website), Create Outline (5-15 key topics - add 3-5 subheadings each), Write Summary Text (basic - to be used as reference by editors), and Create Powerpoint Slides (use our template, add titles, key points, and notes) for Author Book Promotion Course Lesson on Facebook.
This is a small project that should take 3-7 hours to complete. We expect the cost to be $50-$60 maximum.
1. Research - create lists of 3+ related books, tutorials, and web pages and update Google spreadsheet templates
2. Outline - review references and identify key topics (slides) and important key points
3. Draft Text - add short descriptions of each outline topic area
4. Slides (approx 10-15) - create Powerpoint slides (title, bullets, and notes) from outline and text information.
Each phase needs to be reviewed and approved before moving to the next phase.
Lesson Description Summary:
Create a Facebook author page (bio), book Facebook page (for each of your books), and sell your book (by Amazon or Facebook Marketplace). Having an author Facebook page allows you to describe your book and continually add discoverable and influential posts on your page. By sharing and promoting your book Facebook page, you can build a list of people who like your page and posts which allows you to target market to them. Facebook also has setup eCommerce marketplace and offer options that allows you to directly list and sell your books on Facebook.
- How to Setup and Update an Author and Book Facebook Pages
- Ways to Promote Your Book Facebook Pages
- How to Sell Books on Facebook
Additional topic details can be found at:
[login to view URL]
Go to the Book Author Facebook Page Lesson
We will be posting 10-20 lesson development projects similar to this project each month.
29 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $96 cho công việc này
Hello,I have worked on many papers in technical writing,report writing,research writing.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.