I want to improve/build-upon a small concept site, but don't have the time to follow through with it so I'm hiring someone. Typical tasks might be :
1) Make site visible /searchable via google search.
2) Troubleshoot warnings/errors shown at [login to view URL]
3) Edit site source code using [login to view URL]
4) Push new updates to heroku hosting using the "git push heroku master" command
5) When new content becomes available, upload content to site.
The overall goal is to have lots of pages, lots of visitors == lots of "Page Value"
so eventually we can serve AdWords.
This is a confidential project. That means you're expected to keeo our communications
private, and refrain from using snippets of work for your own self promotion.
If you've been selected, you'll receive an Invite to "Jira" (a ticket tracking system)
Most work related communication ideally shall happen inside the "Jira Tickets",
as comments/edits to the ticket.
I'm an expert in coding (php, ruby and html), so if you need guidance with programming related things, I'm here to help.
I'm looking for a long term relationship, and the amount of work will grow over the
years. However, we're starting small, so you're supposed to bill me no more than 1 hour
per week. I don't have deadlines or pressure people, if it's any consolation.