Đã Hủy

Serious writers need, newbies welcome, no experience needed

i need full-time writers for my ongoing projects, only serious writers needed for full time/part time. Able to deliver work within a specific deadline. My price is 1.25$/500, and my price is none negotiable. Don't bid if you are not agreeing to my current price and don't waste your as well as my time

The article must be Copyscape passed and perfect in grammar. no low quality work will be accepted

payment will be after approval. the sample can be demanded according to our demand

Kĩ năng: Viết lại bài báo, Article Writing, Blog, Soạn thảo nội dung, Ghostwriting

Xem nhiều hơn: experience needed manager, much experience needed modeling, need must grammar, freelance writing jobs for beginners, content mill jobs, easy freelance writing jobs, freelance jobs no experience required, freelance writing jobs online for beginners in india, writers needed, best paying freelance writing jobs, freelance writing jobs for college students, english, writing, article writing, personal assistant computer experience needed, serious writers, experience needed, experience needed comic book designer, ebay experience needed, skills experience needed start construction company

Về Bên Thuê:
( 40 nhận xét ) Lahore, Pakistan

ID dự án: #17464197

Được trao cho:

AqsaSohail1

Hi, Your price 1.25$/500 suits me well. I can deliver the articles on deadlines as per your requirement. With 5+ years of experience in writing, I am the PERFECT contractor for your project. I've been a writer Thêm

$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
0.0

43 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $22 cho công việc này

majumderfauzia

Hello, a unique friendly tone writer here. No copying, no spelling mistakes. I can write articles, content and short story. I understand and agree with your terms. The only thing is I want to be a part-time writer and Thêm

$25 USD trong 2 ngày
(3 Nhận xét)
2.5
HimuraKaren

Hi. I'm Karen. I'm an experienced writer in many fields of topic. I can do a good research job before writing anything according to your keywords. I agree with your pay of $1.25/500 words, so I have placed a bid o Thêm

$25 USD trong 2 ngày
(4 Nhận xét)
2.5
$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
0.4
$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
waqasadil23

I am result oriented and motivated content writer. I am very good in documentation. Basically I am software quality assurance engineer, but my educational background makes me suitable candidate for this position.

$17 USD trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
$20 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
abbyzapanta

I write and speak perfect English and have been trained to be a disciplined worker by one of the most renowned banks in the world.

$15 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
rpa5a27bec62fb6a

I am new in freelancing. I am giving it a try. I don't have much to say about my English proficiency. However, I do think I am good with words and I want to try it. Thanks

$20 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
ndchauhan2008

can write the content as per the recquiremnta

$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
vdwandre29

I'm a newbie to this platform and am an adept writer!(Did you see the alliteration there?) Please view my portfolio.

$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
$35 USD trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
nubelo_PpyL5QGg

The first steps to start a good project: - I got in touch with the client to listen to all his ideas, writing down every specific detail that is necessary. - I make a sketch tester of the conversation to create a bas Thêm

$30 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
$15 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
hafsahjabbar

I can complete the work in the required time on your payment terms.I'll be glad if you'll explain about your project as that'll give me an idea what i have to do and how i'll do [login to view URL] Regards

$15 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
arnelzuli

Big lover of writing and societal criticism and always making the best out of everything I do.I only need 5% of your trust now,and I promise I will earn the other 95% with every story and article I [login to view URL] and eage Thêm

$23 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
$25 USD trong 2 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
nataliabajor

I am looking to build my writing portfolio, therefore I will be personally interested in good quality of provided content and am not so much concerned with the offered pay.

$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0