We run software testing careers blog - set up and backed by one of the top online software testing tool providers - and we’re looking to expand our small but valued team of freelance, expert blog writers.
Are you a software tester who would love to share your experiences and careers advice with the wider QA Community? If you have more than four years’ experience as a software tester, are fluent in English and with a degree or ISTQB as a bonus, we would like to hear from you.
We welcome subject suggestions that relate to software testing careers, tackling both sides: those for job candidates/jobseekers, and those for companies who are hiring for a role. If you are passionate and knowledgeable about a specific aspect of career growth in software testing then please let us know. We can also suggest topics if you prefer.
We will start by commissioning a trial post from you, then - if accepted - we will invite you to join our team of freelance writers with the commitment of writing one post each month for the site (although if you’d like to contribute more frequently then let us know and we can discuss it further).
- We are not looking for generic content writers; only those who have held a software testing post for four years or more should apply.
- All topics must be agreed before writing begins so we can check that we don’t already have articles on that subject.
- Each post should be at least 800 words in length.
- We pay a fee for all posts following approval.
- We proofread and copy edit all posts and expect good written English skills, ideally first language.
- All content must be unique and not have been published elsewhere before. All submissions are routinely checked for plagiarism.