I have an outline of a short story that needs to be filled in between.
The writer is expected to follow the outline, and the resulting story should be COHERENT.
One page sample will be requested before project assignment.
Please see the outline below.
Story MUST contain the following characters and the flow:
1. Cute, Crazy, a little dumb character (sometimes smart and emotional) - Boy (18 years old)
2. Smart, Adult, Strong, Intellectual character (sometimes cute) - girl (19 years old) + loves the Boy
3. Above two main characters are friends, family unknown, but the girl likes\loves the boy.
4. They have 2 common close (only) friends:
your choice of characters except one needs to be gay and another lesbian.
5. The story should include the following Fantasy:
The boy receives a letter // an invitation to a wizard's tournament.
No one knows what is going on and no one has any clue of wizardy,
since the story takes place in a modern world.
Apparently Letter says that the Boy is a child of a wizard
and thus he has the right to participate.
The boy wants to participate
because of his curiosity and wants to have out of ordinary fun!.
6. Story contains 3 Chapters:
Letter received at the end of the First Chapter.
Fantasy, tournament takes place at the second chapter and
ends without a winner during the Third chapter.
7. Somehow (that is up to your decision) the main character (girl) confesses
or slips that she likes the boy
or the truth can be revealed by a sheer chance.
8. Story ends without any reaction but a kind a smile from the Boy
(due to confession or the revealing of the love).
33 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $76 cho công việc này
It is great that I have done related work before and actually developing important themes that provide the real direction for completing your expectations. Kindly come online so we discuss further.
I would like to assist myself in this project. Being an Indian which is a land of Many stories with diversified content, it will help my readers to sink into a fresh and vibrant Dimension.