An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic “Artificial Intelligence”. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please write about the following 11 titles in connection with the given categories:
1) International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Keywords: "ijcai 2009", "International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2009"
3) Speech recognition
5) Computational Neuroscience
fields of application
6) Medicine (e.g. Robotic prostheses etc.)
7) Computer Games
8) Knowledge-based systems
Movies about AI
9) A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)
10) Cyborg (1989)
11) Blade Runner (1982)
- Please add 1-2 subheadings within each article. You can choose them by yourself.
- Please consider the keywords needing to be implemented in the first article. Highlight them.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Please be objective while writing, don't create an apocalyptic atmosphere and don't advertise. Keep up a well dosed attitude towards the topic.
- Please write a flowing text. No bullet-point-writing.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After having finished writing the articles please send us a message through [url removed, login to view] and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.
Đã trao cho:
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $42 cho công việc này
I'm a native English speaker and writer with an excellent grasp of the language. I've seen all the movies covered in bullet points 9 - 11 and Blade runner is one in my top 10 best Science Fiction films.